In order to exclude public agent traffic from your Google Analytics statistics, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to the Admin tab and navigate to the account that you want to create the filter for.
- In the VIEW column, click All Filters.
- Click + New Filter.
- Select Create New Filter.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Set the filter type to Predefined filters.
- Choose Select filter type from the drop-down menu and select Exclude.
- Set the Filter field to traffic from the IP addresses.
- Enter the public agent IP address and click Save when finished.
Customer support service by UserEcho