The Windows event logs Monitor allows you to monitor specific events logs.
Adding a Windows event logs monitor
Before proceeding, please ensure that you have created the Windows Server component and your Anturis Private Agent for Windows/Linux is running, and PowerShell 3.0 or later is installed.
Select the Application event log/Security event log/System event log slider if you need to monitor the Windows event logs on your server. In the Monitor Parameters window, set the following values:
- [Optional] Change the monitor Name.
- [Optional] Change the default value for refreshing intervals (min).
- [Optional] Change the log name.
- You can enter the threshold values if any of user-defined events are logged and/or number of error events is reached (events with "Error" or "Critical" severity levels) and equals or exceeds set value.
- Go to Monitor Status Change Rule and specify the number of consecutive measurements needed to change the monitor status.
- Click OK.
To manage your monitor, go to the Monitor Manager and click on the slider to deactivate the monitor.
Customer support service by UserEcho