uptime monitor error
Goldmarsh 8 years ago • updated by Ilya (Here to help) 7 years ago • 5
Uptime monitor fails with message : Unable to create Plesk uptime monitoring account Please try again (it should help on some Plesk versions). If it doesn't help, contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer support service by UserEcho
Please check the following:
1. Type of IP address in plesk settings: Tools&Settings->IP Addresses. Is it shared?
2. Service plan in plesk settings: Hosting Service>Service Plans. Do you have service plan with name 'Unlimited'?
3. FTPS usage policy in plesk settings: Tools&Settings->Security Policy. Is it 'Allow both secure FTPS and non-secure FTP connections' ?
4. What is your plesk version?
Answers to your questions.
1) 2 IP addresses 1 shared and 1 deicated.
4) 12.5.30 Update #12, last updated at Nov 25, 2015 04:04 PM
I also get mail failure to you : <email@example.com>: host mail.anturis.com[18.104.22.168] said: 550
5.1.1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)
I also receive a daily email : The term of subscription 'anturis.monitor', owned by user Anturis Uptime (username 'anturis-monitoring') is about to expire.
The subscription and all related services will be deactivated by Dec 4, 2015 unless the subscription term is prolonged.
How long before I can expect a response please.
Thanks for info.We will fix this in new plugin version.