Adding a full page load monitor
- On the Component page, click Add/Remove Monitors > Add Custom Monitor.
- Select the Web-server monitors tab and Web protocols sub tab view.
- Select Full page load and click Next.
- Select the agents from the list.
- Under Host, enter the IP address/domain name of the target web site.
- Click Next.
- [Optional] Enter the Port Number.
- Select the protocol from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Path for the web page.
- [Optional] In the Timeouts properties, enter Error threshold (ms).
- In HTTP Status properties, select Matched or Not matched under Valid of. By default, Matched is selected.
- [Optional] Enter the pattern value under Status pattern.
- In the Content Matching properties, select Found in or Not found in under Body content. By default, this parameter is not selected.
- Click Finish.
Customer support service by UserEcho